Thursday, April 2, 2020

My favourite Film

My favourite film was Pirates of the caribeean.Film directed by Gore Verbinski.He is 54 year old.The film series started in 2003 with Pirates of the Caribbean :The Curse of the Back pearl,wich resived positive reviews from critics and grossed 645$ milion worldwide.I like this genre of the film very much.

My Lovely actress is Keira Christina.She is an English actress and 33 years old.Keria Christina having worked extensively in both the British and the American film industries.John Christopher is my lovely actress to.John Christopher Depp II is an American actor, producer, and musician. He has been nominated for 3 Academy Awards and won the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor.He is 54 years old.His roul i like best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9218322764?pwd=MDJlcmxCdnNFY0U4Vk92UGpjYkdvQT09